Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Be able to work independently as well as within a team, to meet project and company goals.
▪ Applicant should be able to drive, at times, long distances to project locations.
▪ Work with projects schedules and deadlines. Work will include some weekend work on Saturday or Sunday and hours outside of 9am-5pm. ▪ ▪ Some travel and overnights will be required.
▪ Load and unload equipment (50lbs) from vehicles.
▪ Install various types of video recording devices at traffic count locations.
▪ Install radar and tube counters at various traffic count locations.
▪ Use PC based programs and applications to monitor equipment.
▪ Maintain accurate maps and diagrams of equipment and locations.
▪ Maintain, organize, and repair equipment and vehicles.
▪ Follow safety standards and obtain a work zone certification through the company.
▪ Participate in company events and meetings.
▪ Have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
▪ Comfortable driving in city and highway traffic conditions.
▪ Comfortable working closely to an active roadway.
▪ Be able to lift at least 50lbs from a standing position.
▪ Be good at listening and following directions.
▪ Willing and able to be hands on and learn new tasks.
▪ Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
▪ Must be a team player.
▪ Experience with computers and navigating computer software.
▪ Must be able to read a map and use programs such a google earth.
▪ Must be willing and motivated to, at times, work on large projects.
▪ Be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
▪ Communicate well both verbally and written.