ITDC is looking for a full-time data coordinator to join our growing team! As a Data Coordinator, applicant will be responsible for handling a variety of traffic data sources and organizing project data for internal use for project delivery. Data Coordinator will also work to validate count integrity when an audit is needed. Person must be able to adhere to company policies and procedures when handling data sets. This position will report to the office, located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
If interested in applying, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include working closely with our Project Managers and data analysts to maintain data sources. This roll is an integral piece to our operation to ensure traffic data collection projects continue to move from field work to delivery. Additional duties include:
▪ Collaborate with other team member, technical specialists, project managers, and data analysts
▪ Utilize database programs and run data queries
▪ Execute secure and effective data storage and processing procedures in accordance with company’s guidelines and standards.
▪ Sort and organize the data; both hard copy and electronic versions.
▪ Maintain the completed hard copy and electronic files of project records.
▪ Prepare raw data for delivery on storage devices such as flash drives, storage disks and other data storage devices
▪ Perform data validation and audits of various project documents.
▪ Maintain the integrity of data that may contain Personally Identifiable Information
▪ Assist staff in data entry when required.
▪ Analyze data for quality improvement purposes.
▪ Participate in company meetings and internal events.
▪ Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
▪ Other duties as assigned.
▪ Ability to scan large volumes of data in a short time frame
▪ 2-5 years of experience with work with databases, data procedures, and data administration
▪ 2 year(s) experience in data coordination or data handling
▪ Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills
▪ Up-to-date with modern databases and technologies
▪ Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
▪ Must be a team player
▪ Possess good time-management skills
▪ Detail oriented, high integrity, with acute attention to detail.
▪ Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous projects with varying deadlines.
▪ Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
▪ Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills; be able to work independently, multi-task, problem solve, and have the ability to meet deadlines with a high energy, confident, and positive attitude.
▪ Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.